If you have a house that’s in foreclosure you have probably wondered “Can I sell my house in Fort Worth TX while in foreclosure“? Many home owners going through the Texas foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house / problem property and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: Yes! The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior to the foreclosure sale. Generally, the sooner you start, the better. Local house buyers like TMC Property Solutions can typically help you in most foreclosure situations if contacted soon enough.
Selling Your House In Fort Worth TX House While In Foreclosure – How It Works
There are a lot of folks in Fort Worth Texas and surrounding areas who have faced foreclosure in the past few years. Since the changes in the economy, a lot of banks have been shifting the way that they deal with foreclosures. Remember, the bank that carries your mortgage doesn’t want to see your home abandoned or auctioned. The bank stands to make the most amount of money by helping you to avoid foreclosure by selling your property. However, dealing with banks during any part of the foreclosure process can be time consuming, stressful and a huge pain. Over the past many years of working with banks to help families stop foreclosure, we’ve learned a few tricks that will help you.
Working With Banks During The Foreclosure Process
- Always over-communicate with the bank (but don’t be annoying). Call with updates and show them what you’re doing everything possible to get your property sold.
- Don’t miss deadlines. If you are going to be late with anything required of you, call with advance notice.
- Remember that bankers are people too. Don’t be overly dramatic, but explaining your situation and demonstrating your willingness to fix the problems to make it right goes a long way.
- Start keeping careful records of every conversation you have with the bank. Nothing counts unless it is in writing. Make sure to keep track of each person’s name you speak with, the date you spoke with them, what they said, and any promises made.
- Explore all your options, including short sales, loan modifications, and bankruptcy. Depending on the details of your personal situation, you may be able to dramatically slow down the foreclosure process with enough effort. Each bank has its own policies to help borrowers avoid foreclosure.
- Don’t wait. Unfortunately, time is not on your side. The further behind you become on payments, the less options are available to you and the less time you may have to solve the situation.
- Don’t ignore the mail. You must open the mail daily and respond as required. Ignoring the lenders communications can only make this worse.
We specialize in helping homeowners in situations including those facing foreclosure around Fort Worth TX and the entire state of Texas get out of difficult situations and avoid foreclosure. In certain circumstances we can negotiate directly with the mortgage company to reduce the amount you owe and (sometimes) even help you walk away from your property with cash in hand.
So, in conclusion, stop asking yourself “Can I sell my house in Fort Worth TX while in foreclosure?” Yes you can in most cases, but you need to take action NOW. Time is of the essence. If you need to sell a house in Fort Worth TX, TMC Property Solutions can help you.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast to avoid foreclosure in Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. Take action today!
Give us a call at (817) 550-5069 Ext# 4000 anytime
or fill out the form over here today! >>
or click below NOW!
TMC Property Solutions
Together, We Can Create Your Solution!
TMC Property Solutions is an accredited business and A+ rated members of the Fort Worth BBB.